1. If your authentication is rejected, you can check the reason at the Authentication page and re-upload pictures according to the instructions.
2. Reasons for rejecting Level 2 Authentication:
1) The photo is blurred and the certificate information is illegible.
2) The certificate is not fully displayed in the photo.
3) The certificate is not held in your hand.
4) The certificate is expired.
5) Required information is not written on the paper: date, name, KEX UID.
Note: Please refer to the Authentication page for details.